Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pink Comparisons (Part 2)

So I did the swatches today! Enlarge the picture for the names :D

I also tried out the foil method to remove my green glitter from last time, and it worked amazingly!

EDIT: I just realized how small the captions are in almost all of the pictures, if you need help reading just comment below. Also, I do NOT recommend the black radiance brand, complete balding and very hard to make the application good. The brush was too big. Brash, O.P.I., Zoya and Essie were a breeze to work with. Butter London Teddy Girl was not, which was a surprise for me the first time I used it. It's the only polish by them that I know to have balding, but it was just not even. Lovely Jubbly, on the other hand, was amazing. My favorite color, too!

 Here are the pics:




THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!
All comments are appreciated :D

<3 H



description (

2 comments:

  1. I love pinks !!! Have you seen Orly's Miss Conduct??? Omgoodness it is absolutely gorgeous! It is my fav pink at the moment!!! Lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god I looked it up and it's beautiful! I think WHEN (not if) I get that, it will be my first Orly polish :D

      Delete