Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cosmetic Arts (No name)

Hi there!

So I'm finally back, and have a beautiful polish to show you.

It's by Cosmetic Arts (no name) and I got it in Ross for $4!!!! So worth it.
The application was amazing, I had absolutely no problems.



 Now, this is my STUPIDLY ANNOYING density project for science. Took me waaaaay too long, but EXTREMELY proud of the result.
 And finally, for New Year's (I don't celebrate Christmas) I made my grandparents two bead things. I haven't done those things in so long! I recently found out that my grandmother has early on-set Alzheimer's, but she's had it for a while and she doesn't have much time left, so I want to spend as much time as I can with her. So this one is for my grandma:
 And this one is for my INCREDIBLY amazing, hilarious, person who always makes you smile, my grandfather. His favorite color is yellow. I love my grandparents very much.
<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment