Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I lied o_O

Well. So...you know how I said that I hated Mardi Party by Pretty & Polished?

I LIEZ.

I put it on today on top of my green mani from yesterday (Idris) because I wanted to see how bad it looks on the nail, and if I should just throw it out.

I SHOULDN'T.

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY

...and I'm the biggest idiot alive for not liking this polish in the bottle...

Here it is layered over Incidental Twin's polish (check out her etsy shop from yesterday's post)

RIGHT HAND

 LEFT HAND

I loved this application, ABSOLUTELY NO GLITTER FISHING NECESSARY 

Fast dry time, just like the green polish. (Forgot to mention in yesterday's post.)

Thank you for reading!
<3H

P.S. One of my amazing friends from school started her own blog, and we would both appreciate it if you would follow her!

babypolish.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment