Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Good evening!
Okay, so I'm going out of order with my manis.

This mani is layered over a beautiful black by Sephora O.P.I. that I will show you tomorrow.

(It's layered over black because I finished my cotton balls and couldn't take off the black xD)


So first is Orly Rockin' Rockette.
Ignore my middle finger.
This color is so much more gorgeous in real life, I don't even know how to describe it. I almost guarantee you that you have NOTHING like it.

 Then, today in the mail, this GORGEOUUUS polish by Spy Princess arrived, called Money Penny. The most beautiful orange I have in my collection. It's much more of a bright orange than in the pictures.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIS!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpyPrincessNails
 THERE'S A FREAKIN' GLINT IN THIS PHOTO!!!! (THE ONE BELOW)


I can't stop looking at my nails. I can't. Impossible.
Dry time: Not fast, not slow.
Color: 100000000000000/10.
Application: 9.99999/10
My lurve scale:10000000000000000000000/10.
<3H

No comments:

Post a Comment