Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lacquistry + TwentySevenPolish Upvotes & Downvotes

Hi there!

I was lucky enough to snag one of the Lacquistry grab bags on her etsy store a week ago! Basically, she put in a bag five polishes that were either rejects, future, or past polishes.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE ONES I GOT!!!

Today I'm going to show you one of them, a GORGEOUS blue holo, which applied magnificently:

NOT IN LIGHT 
 UNDER LAMP, NO SUN WHERE I LIVE





Earlier that day, I had received a gorgeous polish in the mail by the Etsy brand Twenty Seven Polish, and the polish is called Upvotes & Downvotes. Pretty obvious why. 

I love this sooooooooooooooo much!!!!! So many awesome glitters!!!!

Applied perfectly, everything perfect.

Just look at that two coat gorgeousness   <<Click there. It will take you to store.

Twenty Seven Polish Link to Store   <<In case you missed it. :P






Over all, I am in LOVE with this combo.

<3 H

No comments:

Post a Comment